Brimming with high-quality images and following the popular question-and-answer format of the Secrets Series®, this text is destined to become a classic. The authors masterfully weave the images into the text presentation of the key information needed for ultrasound examination and diagnosis. Perfect for clinical work or as a review for exams.
- Covers all of the most important "need-to-know" information in the proven question-and-answer format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series.®
- Provides concise answers that include the author's pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets."
- Uses bulleted lists, algorithms, and illustrations for quick review.
- Features the contributions from a team of international experts in cardiac surgery care.
- Presents a vast amount of information in a quick access format.
- Includes a thorough, highly detailed index.
- Includes clear and concise summaries of controversies in management and treatment
By Vikram S. Dogra, MD, Professor of Radiology, Department of Imaging Sciences, Director of Ultrasound, Associate Chair of Education & Research, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY, and Deborah J. Rubens, MD, Professor Radiology and Surgery, University of Rochester School of Medicine, Associate Director, Center for Biomedical Ultrasound, University of Rochester, Medical Director, Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program, Department of Allied Health Sciences, Rochester Institute of Technology, Associate Chair of Special Imaging, Rochester, NY