The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Integumentary System, Volume 4, 3rd Edition
- Provides a highly visual guide to the skin, hair, and nails, from normal anatomy and histology to pathology, dermatology, and common issues in plastic surgery and wound healing.
- Covers new topics throughout, including infantile hemangiomas, COVID-19, porphyria cutanea tarda, and Muir-Torre syndrome.
- Provides a concise overview of complex information by integrating anatomical and physiological concepts with clinical scenarios.
- Compiles Dr. Frank H. Netter’s master medical artistry—an aesthetic tribute and source of inspiration for medical professionals for over half a century—along with new art in the Netter tradition for each of the major body systems, making this volume a powerful and memorable tool for building foundational knowledge and educating patients or staff.
- NEW! An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.