Study Guide for Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing, 9th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of maternity and pediatric nursing with this practical study guide! With chapters corresponding to Leifer’s Introduction to Maternity and Pediatric Nursing, 9th Edition, this workbook provides a variety of exercises and activities to help you review concepts and learn to think critically. Case studies offer opportunities to apply your knowledge to patient care. New to this edition are Next-Generation NCLEX® (NGN) exam-style questions to help you prepare for success on your licensure examination and in nursing practice.
New to this edition
- NEW! Next-Generation NCLEX® exam-style questions for case studies help students develop skills in clinical judgment and prepare for the new licensure examination.
- NEW! Updated exercises correspond with the textbook’s new content on methods and treatment in the care of women, families, newborns, and children.
- Review questions cover factual information from the chapter, appropriate nursing actions, what to expect in terms of medical orders or patient care, and potential complications.
- Learning activities include crossword puzzles and matching, labeling, and completion exercises to help students reinforce their understanding of basic concepts and factual knowledge.
- Applying Knowledge activities provide additional opportunities for students to apply learned information to clinical care.
- Thinking Critically activities require students to apply what they’ve learned in the textbook to new situations or to draw conclusions based on that knowledge.