Reinforce your understanding of nursing pharmacology and prepare for success on the NCLEX-PN® exam! With chapters corresponding to the chapters in Basic Pharmacology for Nurses, 19th Edition, this study guide provides a variety of exercises to help you review and practice the LPN/LVN’s role in drug therapy and patient care. Review questions make it easier to achieve the chapter objectives from the textbook, and patient scenarios help you develop clinical judgment skills. Now with Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN)-style case studies and questions, this study tool also ensures that you will be ready for the critical thinking questions on the NGN exam.
New to this edition
- NEW! Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN)-style questions provide practice for the new question formats on the NGN licensure exam.
- NEW! Case studies in clinical chapters allow you to review, practice, and apply clinical judgment skills.
- NEW! Updated exercises cover the new content in the text, including newly approved pharmaceutical drugs and treatments.
- Reader-friendly writing style and organization make it easier to review and practice nursing pharmacology concepts.
- Variety of exercises reinforce your understanding with multiple-choice, matching, and select-all-that-apply questions, as well as crossword puzzles.
- Questions on medication administration reinforce your knowledge of drugs and safety in performing procedures.
By Michelle J. Willihnganz, MS, RN, CNE; Samuel L. Gurevitz, PharmD, CGP, Associate Professor, Butler University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Indianapolis, IN and Bruce D. Clayton, BS, PharmD, RPh, Professor of Pharmacy Practice, College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, Butler University. Indianapolis, IN