Student Laboratory Manual for Seidel's Guide to Physical Examination, 10th Edition
Reinforce your understanding of physical examination and health assessment! Corresponding to the chapters in Seidel's Guide to Physical Examination, 10th Edition, this student laboratory manual helps you master the skills you need to perform a complete physical examination and health assessment. Engaging exercises and activities help you conduct health history interviews, develop critical thinking skills, and apply your knowledge to clinical practice. It’s both a comprehensive lab manual and a practical workbook!
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content throughout the book corresponds to the updated clinical content, features, and emphases of Seidel's Guide to Physical Examination, 10th Edition.
- Review features in each chapter include learning objectives, a terminology review, applications to clinical practice, clinical case studies, clinical reasoning case studies, and critical thinking questions.
- Content review questions include multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, and matching questions, plus labeling of anatomical drawings.
- Clinical reasoning problems provide practice in analyzing patient information and managing interactions with patients.
- Case studies ask students to apply assessment skills to clinical scenarios.
- Patient safety and healthcare quality are emphasized, as well as clinical and diagnostic reasoning.
- An engaging interactive review begins each chapter.