Staff Development Nursing Secrets is a practical guide for nurse educators working in staff development. The question and answer format helps provide readers with specific answers to their everyday questions and challenges. The text explores the state of today's healthcare world and identifies the myriad of competencies and skills necessary for a nurse educator to succeed. In addition, nurse educators will gain useful tips and knowledge regarding the planning, implementation and evaluation of many types of educational programming. The text concludes with a section on the nuts and bolts of common staff development programs.
- Engaging, interactive Q & A format
- Concise answers with valuable pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets"
- 22 succinct chapters written for quick review
- All the most important, "need-to-know" questions and answers in the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secret Series®
- Thorough, highly detailed index
By Kristen L. O'Shea, RN, MS, Team Leader for Clinical Education, Wellspan Health, York, Pennsylvania