Rapid Review Microbiology and Immunology, 3rd Edition
Get the most from your study time, and experience a realistic USMLE simulation with Rapid Review Microbiology and Immunology, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Ken S. Rosenthal and Michael J. Tan. This new reference in the highly rated Rapid Review Series is formatted as a bulleted outline with photographs, tables and figures that address all the microbiology and immunology information you need to know for the USMLE. And with Student Consult functionality, you can become familiar with the look and feel of the actual exam by taking a timed or a practice test online that includes 400 USMLE-style questions.
New to this edition
- Study and take notes more easily with the new, larger page size.
- Practice with a new testing platform on USMLE Consult that gives you a realistic review experience and fully prepares you for the exam.
- Review your understanding of how to interpret lab results in a new chapter on Laboratory Tests for Diagnosis.
- Access all the information you need to know quickly and easily with a user-friendly, two-color outline format that includes High-Yield Margin Notes.
- Take a timed or a practice test online with more than 400 USMLE-style questions and full rationales for why every possible answer is right or wrong.
- Review the most current information with completely updated chapters, images, and questions, including a new chapter on Laboratory Tests for Diagnosis.
- Profit from the guidance of series editor, Dr. Edward Goljan, a well-known author of medical study references, who is personally involved in content review.