Rang & Dale's Pharmacology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
Organized in conjunction with Rang and Dale’s Pharmacology 9th edition, Rang & Dale's Pharmacology Flashcards helps you review what you learn in class and reinforce essential information. One side of each flashcard features a diagram of the pathophysiological processes including the drug class at the top of the card. The back of the card details essential information for that drug class including actions, mechanism of action, pharmacokinetic aspects, adverse effects, the names of related drugs and important aspects of clinical use.
- Completely updated with the latest knowledge in pharmacology and clinical use.
- New chapter on drugs used for eye and skin conditions, new coverage of clinical use of biopharmaceuticals in a wide range of conditions, and a concise explanation of the rapidly growing impact of pharmacogenetics.
- Clinical correlations help you apply information to real-life situations.
- Compact and efficient size make it easy to carry selected cards with you and study on the go.
- A perfect study aid and complement to Rang & Dale’s Pharmacology, 9th Edition–—ideal for exam preparation.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to study the cards on your phone, tablet, or computer.