Ob/Gyn Secrets, 4th Edition
For 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Ob/Gyn Secrets, 4th Edition, by Drs. Amanda Mularz, Steven Dalati, and Ryan A. Pedigo, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style – making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
New to this edition
- NEW: Expert Consult access provides an enhanced e-book version with the print, available online or on mobile devices.
- This edition features updated content to keep you current with what’s new in obstetrics and gynecology, including new technologies that can improve your patient care.
- A new author team leads a team from prominent institutions, bringing a fresh perspective to this best-selling review.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice.
- The proven Secrets® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.