Master Medicine: General and Systematic Pathology, 3rd Edition
New to this edition
- Now general and systematic pathology combined in one volume.
- Further refinement to contents to reflect evolution of what is regarded as core knowledge.
- Major revision of self-assessment material to match change in style of examination (mainly more
- EMQ- and OSCE-style questions).
- New cover design.
- Concise synoptic (not telegraphic text).
- Appropriate self-assessment material.
- Only covers core, so student knows the whole book is essential.
- Includes key objectives.
- Contains simple and memorable diagrams for reproduction in exams.
- Ideal for learning as well as examination review, specifically trying to stimulate the student into assessing his/her own knowledge.
- The books in the series both complement other available major texts, but also contain enough material to stand in the own right.
- Provides examination practice.
- Part of co-ordinated series.