Manual of Natural Veterinary Medicine, 1st Edition
- Presents new and alternative therapies with scientific support, encouraging veterinarians explore new therapies with confidence.
- Helps veterinarians develop treatment plans - a vast improvement over large texts that simply introduce the therapies.
- Clearly explains esoteric concepts of traditional Chinese medicine in updated language.
- Practical, user-friendly pocket manual format allows for quick access in the clinical setting.
- Chapters are organized logically by body system and disorders are alphabetized within each chapter.
- Each body system chapter includes a case report that describes the history, physical examination, assessment, treatment, and outcome of a specific patient to further illustrate how to develop a treatment plan.
- Each appendix offers practical backup for designing treatment plans, from homemade diets and Chinese food therapy to oral herb doses and a valuable herb cross-reference table.