Feline Behavioral Health and Welfare, 1st Edition
Learn to manage the physical and psychological well-being of your feline patients with Feline Behavioral Medicine: Prevention and Treatment. From house soiling problems to aggression, this all-new reference offers detailed guidance on assessing, treating, and preventing the full spectrum of feline behavioral problems. Material is organized by both topic and life stage for quick access to the information you need. Plus its incorporation of patient education materials, instructive images, and the latest AAFP guidelines, makes it an invaluable addition to any vet clinician?s library.
"This book ... will undoubtedly become THE reference in that very specific field." Reviewed by: Fabienne Dethioux on behalf of Royal Canin: Vets Today, January 2016
- UNIQUE! Focus on the prevention of behavior problems is found throughout the majority of the book to show clinicians how to incorporate behavioral considerations into general practice.
- Comprehensive, holistic care fusing the physical and psychological well-being of feline patients serves as a foundation for all content.
- International team of expert contributors provides in-depth, authoritative guidance using the most up-to-date information available.
- Updated information on preventive advice and treatment recommendations follows the guidelines set forth by the AAFP.
- Client handouts and behavior questionnaires in the book help vets clearly communicate with clients about their cat’s behavior.