Complete Phlebotomy Exam Review, 2nd Edition
Complete Phlebotomy Exam Review contains1,000 questions and a wealth of content review to prepare you for the phlebotomy certification exams; a mock certification exam at the end of the book tests your knowledge of necessary information, while an Evolve website offers even more opportunity for practice. The text and Evolve site combine to provide the most comprehensive review available to succeed on the certification exams.
New to this edition
- NEW! 1,500 questions provide you with even more opportunities for testing yourself and reinforcing the content.
- NEW! 100-question pretest at the beginning of the book lets you assess where you stand from the start so you can target your study accordingly.
- NEW! Photos and line drawings throughout the book illustrate what is being discussed and help you learn more about the equipment you will encounter on the job.
100-question mock certification exam at the end of the book allows you to test your comprehension of the material and identify areas of strength and weakness to target study.
- Answers, rationales, and page-number references to the trusted companion test by Warekois and Robinson help you understand why your selected answer was right or wrong and strengthen your knowledge of key exam content areas.
- The Evolve site provides you with myriad opportunities for practice. With all the text questions plus an additional 500, you can take tests in exam or study mode and sort questions by category or chapter to tailor practice to your individual needs.
- Organized by chapters, each begins with a content review to break the subject of phlebotomy into manageable areas.
- Multiple-choice questions with answers and rationales in each chapter test your comprehension of the material.