Clinical Companion to Lewis's Medical-Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition
New to this edition
- Updated content reflects the revisions and updates in the Lewis's Medical-Surgical Nursing, 12th Edition text.
- Part One: Disorders offers practical information in a consistent format: Definitions and Descriptions, Pathophysiology, Clinical Manifestations, Complications, Diagnostic Studies, Interprofessional Care and Drug Therapy, and Nursing Management.
- Treatments and Procedures section summarizes need-to-know content about common medical-surgical treatments and procedures such as basic life support, enteral nutrition, and artificial airway management.
- Patient and caregiver teaching content is highlighted with a special icon to identify appropriate information to share with patients and caregivers about the care of various conditions.
- Cross-references to the main text direct you to more in-depth information.
- Handy reference appendix contains information frequently used in nursing practice, including laboratory values, commonly used formulas, Spanish translations of key phrases, and much more.
- Attractive four-color design makes it quick and easy to locate specific information.