Cleft Palate Speech, 4th Edition
New to this edition
- The Birth of a Child with a Cleft introduction provides a detailed preview to the treatment of children with clefts, and offers useful suggestions for interacting with their parents.
- Coverage of the latest research and advancements including surgical and dental management, speech development, genetics, and more, ensures that you have thoroughly researched information on the most recent developments in the field.
- Consider This boxes highlight important tips, information, and offer advice on how to apply theory and research to clinical situations.
- New artwork clearly demonstrates and enhances understanding of important clinical conditions and procedures.
- Improved organization helps you understand key concepts in a logical progression and enhances the presentation of the material.
- Comprehensive coverage of every aspect of cleft palate and related disorders, making this a superb resource and guide for students and practitioners alike.
- Content is presented in a clinically useful manner, in a way that encourages you to evaluate and critically consider the information presented.
- Thorough coverage of the available literature on cleft lip and cleft palate includes both contemporary and historically significant studies, as well as low-incidence types of phenomena.
- An unmatched art program includes clear anatomical drawings as well as high-quality photographs.