Ackley & Ladwig’s Guide to Nursing Diagnosis, 7th Edition
New to this edition
- NEW and UNIQUE! 2021-2023 NANDA-I® approved nursing diagnoses are updated with new and revised diagnoses.
- NEW! Updated nursing diagnoses include class and domain information consistent with the current NANDA-I.
- Section I: Guide to Nursing Diagnoses includes an alphabetical listing of client symptoms, client problems, medical diagnoses, psychosocial diagnoses, and clinical states, along with suggested 2021-2023 NANDA-I® approved nursing diagnoses, allowing you to evaluate and select an appropriate diagnosis for the client.
- Section II: Guide to Planning Care includes care plans for all 2021-2023 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, including evidence-based, independent, collaborative, geriatric, pediatric, home care, and culturally competent interventions, as well as client/family teaching and discharge planning.
- Pocket-size portability makes this book easy to carry and use in in class, clinicals, or at the bedside.
- Alphabetical thumb tabs provide quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
- Index of NANDA-I Diagnoses is included on the inside front and back covers.