A Manual of Orthopaedic Terminology, 9th Edition
- Contains extensive updates from cover to cover, including new terminology and acronyms in all areas of clinical orthopaedics and research.
- Organizes information by topic, helping you find related information quickly and easily.
- Presents basic science terms as they relate to clinically relevant issues, and clarifies terms used in injury and insurance claims with immediately neighboring relative terms.
- Features an extensive index, an appendix of ICD codes, clear writing and full-color illustrations, an appendix of acronyms, and tables clarifying disease processes—all designed to make information understandable and easily accessible to both the lay reader and the health care professional.
- Helps you stay abreast of the latest terminology with new terms provided by contributors who are orthopaedic researchers from across the country and whose expertise provides current information on terminology and procedures.
- Ideal for anyone needing a working knowledge of orthopaedic terminology—from the transcriptionist, insurance adjuster, or medical device salesperson to surgeons, radiologists, medical students, and those in physical and occupational therapy, operating rooms, general medicine, massage therapy, and much more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.