Pocket Protocols for Sonography Scanning, 4th Edition
New to this edition
- NEW! Musculoskeletal protocols offer the images and information needed to properly scan musculoskeletal anatomy.
- NEW! 2-color streamlined design enhances readability.
- NEW! New images complete all the protocols approved by the AIUM.
- NEW! Smaller size makes the pocket guide easier to carry around.
- NEW! Part dividers with bleed allow for quick access to desired protocols.
- Protocols following guidelines provided by AIUM provide standardized scanning methods and image documentation.
- Step-by-step instructions for sonographic studies of various organs and body areas reinforce AIUM protocols while scanning.
- Over 700 images create a visual step-by-step scanning approach to the performance of scans and image documentation for physician diagnostic interpretation.