Physical Diagnosis Secrets, 2nd Edition
New to this edition
- The "Top 100" Secrets of History Taking and Physical Examination are conveniently listed in one place for quick review.
- A new chapter on interpreting presenting symptoms and physical findings to facilitate diagnosis.
- Key Points boxes in each chapter place essential information at your fingertips.
- The Secrets Heart and Lung Sounds Workshop—both in CD-ROM and online format—is available for purchase with the book, and through Student Consult online access, and features audio clips from actual patients, along with Dr. Mangione's commentary and a 32-page downloadable manual, to help you obtain the maximum diagnostic benefit from listening to heart and lung sounds.
- STUDENT CONSULT access allows you to view the complete contents of the book online, anywhere you go...perform quick searches...and add your own notes and bookmarks.
- The proven question-and-answer format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series® makes it easy to master all of the most important "need-to-know" information on physical diagnosis.
- Chapters are arranged by body system for practical, easy retrieval of key information.
- Author pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" provide concise answers to the common questions encountered in everyday practice.