Pain Management Secrets, 4th Edition
Date of Publication: 01/2018
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Pain Management Secrets, 4th Edition, ...view more
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Pain Management Secrets, 4th Edition, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style – making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
No matter what questions arise in practice or while preparing for boards, Pain Management Secrets, 3rd Edition has the answers. A two-color page layout, portable size, and a list of the “Top 100 Secrets in pain management help you better meet the challenges you face today. You’ll find all the features you rely on from the Secrets Series®—a question-and-answer format, lists, mnemonics, tables and an informal tone—that make reference fast and easy.
New to this edition
- Fully updated throughout, with new chapters on the latest areas in pain medicine, clear illustrations and figures, and a list of current websites that expedite study and review.
- Written and fully updated by internationally known pain medicine experts, including new editors Drs. Andrew Dubin and Julie Pilitsis.
- NEW! Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Covers the full range of essential topics in pain management for in-training or practicing professionals.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
By Charles E. Argoff, MD, Professor of Neurology, Director, Comprehensive Pain Management Center, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY; Andrew Dubin, MD, MS , Professor of PM&R, Albany Medical College, Department of PM&R, Albany New York and Julie Pilitsis, MD, PhD, Professor, Albany Medical College, Department of Neurosurgery; Chair and Professor, Albany Medical College, Department of Neuroscience and Experimental Therapeutics, Albany New York