Malamed's Local Anesthesia Administration DVD, 2nd Edition
New to this edition
- NEW! A supplement to the 3-DVD set covers the local anesthetic ON and OFF switches, as well as Computer-Controlled Local Anesthetic Delivery (C-CLAD), allowing you to deliver intraoral local anesthetics painlessly in all areas of the oral cavity including the palate.
- Updates to armamentarium include the latest drugs and devices.
- Unique "how-to" videos cover key topics including local anesthetic agents, anesthetic injection techniques, potential complications, and risk management.
- Demonstrations of a variety of injections currently used in the clinical setting are a "first" in the field!
- Organization follows Malamed’s Handbook of Local Anesthesia, 6th Edition so you can read about key concepts in the book and then enhance your understanding by watching them in action.
- Personal commentary from Dr. Stanley Malamed includes tips and secrets gained through years of clinical experience and painstaking research into the contemporary practice of dental anesthesia.