General and Vascular Ultrasound E-Book, 2nd Edition
New to this edition
- Offers 20 new case studies, including emphysematous pyelonephritis/pyelitis, xanthogranulomatous pyelonephritis, subcutaneous lipoma, upper extremity DVT, and renal duplication.
- Places an increased emphasis on differential diagnosis, to help you distinguish specific diseases and disorders from others that have a similar sonographic presentation.
- Features new images and color illustrations throughout the text.
- Groups cases by topic for a more efficient, targeted review of information.
- Follows the format of the Boards, and offers case studies similar to those likely to be found on exams, for a realistic preparation for the test-taking experience.
- Presents cases in 3 overall categories—from least to most difficult—to build your skills in a cumulative way.
- Offers cross references to Ultrasound: The Requisites, 2nd Edition, so it's easy to find in-depth information on any subject.