Dysphagia, 2nd Edition
Develop the understanding and clinical reasoning skills you’ll need to confidently manage dysphagia in professional practice! This logically organized evidence-based resource reflects the latest advancements in dysphagia in an approachable student-friendly manner to help you master the clinical evaluation and diagnostic decision-making processes. Realistic case scenarios detailed review questions and up-to-date coverage of current testing procedures and issues in pediatric development prepare you for the conditions you’ll face in the clinical setting and provide an unparalleled foundation for professional success.
New to this edition
- NEW! Expanded content on infant and child swallowing will help readers learn the insights needed for this growing area of practice.
- NEW! Updated content and references throughout reflect the most up to date research in existence.
- Reader-friendly learning features throughout the book include chapter outlines, learning objectives, and bullet-pointed summaries at chapter ends to help readers focus their attention on mastering important content.
- Case histories throughout the book promote critical thinking in realistic clinical situations.
- Critical thinking questions help readers determine their understanding on the content and reinforce learning.
- Emphasis on evidence-based practice prepares readers to properly support their diagnostic and treatment decisions.