Clinical Reproductive Medicine and Surgery E-Book, 1st Edition
- Offers detailed discussion of medical and surgical management of reproductive disorders ... No other text offers coverage of both medical and surgical management in one resource.
- Covers gynecologic disorders that impact fertility--an important aspect of identifying fertility issues, not included in major competition
- Section on basic reproductive biology ... Not overly detailed -- Written for a clinician to understand how to practice reproductive medicine
- Section on reproductive imaging ... Unique to this text - includes US and MRI of the reproductive organs
- Algorithm in each chapter ... 4-color throughout ... Demonstrates the appropriate clinical investigation and management ... Offers attractive layout and best views of surgical procedures