Clinical Dermatology E-Book, 6th Edition
Widely recognized as the world’s leading dermatology manual, the new edition of Habif’s Clinical Dermatology has been exhaustively updated to reflect today’s best practices. A wealth of new features makes it easier, than any other resource, to identify, treat, and manage the full range of skin diseases. And now, with Expert Consult functionality, you’ll have quick access to the complete contents online as well as hundreds of additional images, useful appendices, the DDx Mannequin, and so much more.
New to this edition
- Make rapid, confident decisions on diagnosis and treatment by comparing your clinical findings to over 1,000 of the highest quality color images—including hundreds of original, never-before-published photographs—depicting virtually any skin condition.
- Apply the newest developments in diagnosis and treatment thanks to thorough updates throughout including an extensive section on the management of acne, eczema, and psoriasis as well as expanded coverage of arthropod disease.
- Prescribe effective dermatologic treatment with an expanded formulary to the most commonly used drugs; detailed guidance on the use of antibiotics; and the inclusion of the latest drug treatment options.
- Quickly access vital, up-to-date information from new tables throughout summarizing "need to know" diagnostic and therapeutic evidence.
- Presents outstanding photographs for virtually every common skin disorder.
- Organizes disease information with a Disorders Index on the inside front cover, allowing for quick access to specific guidance, and a brand new Regional Diagnosis Atlas in chapter 1.
- Uses a consistent format in every chapter to present information in a logical, easy-reference fashion.